Important InformationChinese Services Limited is committed to protect your personal data and will not disclose it to any third party entity unless given permission to. Please read the statements below to understand how we collect and store any information you provide. By visiting chineseservices.co.uk, you are consenting to the data practises described in this policy.
Chinese Services Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2013.
Collecting InformationYou are not required to provide personal information when viewing public pages on the website. However Chinese Services Limited may hold and record information regarding your visit to the website, and the pages viewed.
This will include from the following;
Text files that are stored on your hard drive by a web page server - may be used within the website. Cookies provide additional functionality and help us analyse use of the website. No cookie will be used to collect personal information without your prior consent.
• Links to other websites
Chinese Service Limited website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise with caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What we collectBy completing any Chinese Services Limited online forms, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Chinese Services Limited. This includes the following information;
- name and job title - contact information including email address, telephone number and address - demographic information such as postcode, preferences and languages - other information relevant to linguist registration and customer surveys and/or offers
Any information supplied will be processed by, or on behalf of, Chinese Services Limited. By supplying information, you agree that we may use your personal data as follows;
• To send you the information you requested
• Where you have registered your details, and not indicated to the contrary, store your details on our database and contact you by post, telephone, or e-mail regarding Chinese Services Limited products and services, which we feel may be of interest to you. Please make it clear when you register, if you do not wish to receive such information
• If applying for a job, we may hold your information should another suitable position become available
• To help improve our products or services
• To aid in the development of our website and marketing material
• To undertake market research
• To share your information with selected business partners, to enable us to respond effectively and efficiently to your requests
• To produce your quotation and provide our services
• Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site
• We may occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services such as; functionality changes to the website, new services and special features and offers
• For internal record keeping.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Controlling your personal informationWe protect your information in the following ways;
• Chinese Services Limited will not request information which is excessive for our purposes
• Chinese Services Limited, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate
• Chinese Services Limited will delete any information (when and if informed) which we hold about you which is no longer relevant
• Chinese Services Limited will protect your data against unauthorised use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access
• Chinese Services Limited will not disclose the identity and personal information of its clients to any third party entity or person of any kind
• Chinese Services Limited will not disclose the nature of its agreements and deals with its clients to any third party entity or person
• Chinese Services Limited will also not disclose the nature and content of the projects accepted from clients to any third party person or entity
• Chinese Services Limited may share the personal information of its clients on request of law enforcement agencies
• We will not, in any instance, sell or release your data to third parties, unless you have given your implicit consent.
Your RightsWhen you visit the Chinese Services Limited website, and provide your personal details, you are agreeing to the policy stated here. At any time you may also request that:
• your details are removed from our database, and we stop communicating with you
If you require your details to be amended, or removed please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address below, including proof of identification.
Contact InformationRegistered office:
6 Greenway Drive Westbury-on-Trym Bristol BS10 5LU
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at the above or email or address.